Still more trouble

I don't know what I did, but I fixed the problem I mentioned here and continued with more work. Unfortunately, now I have some silly problem wherein it seems Setup wants to start all of my batches at once or at least with a very short delay. In two cases a batch was even executed that isn't even in winnt.sif. I have no idea why its doing this but perhaps there is a clue in the fact that Messenger is loading during the batch commands which as I understand shouldn't be happening. :)

Have you considered placing everything in one batch file? I had a similar problem where halfway through the nero installation, GuiRunOnce executed the last batch (reboot.cmd) and it aborted all my applications batch. So I merged the reboot batch into the end of the applications batch.

Actually, I had just thought of that a couple minutes ago. BTW, you have a Radeon, right? Have you had any trouble setting refresh rate and color depth in an unattended install? That little problem has constantly plauged me since the beginning. :)