Need help to finish CD

These are my last questions to finish my CD ( I am sure these will be good for other people as whell)

Need registry information or other info to disable these features:

- Need to disable Windows Messenger (not the service) simply to remove icon from systray (Tools>>Options>>Preference>>General

- Need to remove text labels in all Windows, and also Internet Explorer. (View>>Toolbars>>Customize>>Text Options>>No Text Labels)

- Remove Norton Anti-Virus Button Inside all Windows

- Remove quicktime Systray Icon and also quick Launch

- Remove installed Applications desktop Icons (NAV2003, Quicktime, Acrobat Reader)

- Add Calculator Shortcut in Quick Launch

- Restore Standard Recycle Bin after NAV2003 Installation (disable Norton Protection on all drives)

- Need to disable NAV auto Update

- Set Recycle Bin % to 2%

- Also tried to enable Quick Launch with exemple I found Here with no success. I am launching my vsb file from my main batch file, pointing to the vsb file directly. (it works fine manually) but not when Windows Installed. Please help...

the best way to do this is to get a program that takes a snapshot of your registry before and after. I'm still looking for such a program that's able to do this, as Regmon is too complex for this kind of thing, and needs a lot of patience.

Still Need this info:

- Remove quicktime Quick Launch icon

- Add Calculator Shortcut in Quick Launch

- Restore Standard Recycle Bin after NAV2003 Installation (disable Norton Protection on all drives)

- Need to disable NAV auto Update

- Set Recycle Bin % to 2%

- How to DELETE a key from Registry

Thanks a lot

Thanks

This is what you need:

http://www.easydesksoftware.com/regwatch.htm

open up the window where it allows you to tick the checkbox. Start Registry Watch and click on Start log. tick/untick the checkbox of whatever option you're setting, then click on Compare in Registry Watch.

For shortcuts, such as calc:

COPY "%Systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Calculator.lnk" "%Systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\%username%\application data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch"

For Quicktime

DEL "%Systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\%username%\application data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\nameofshortcut.lnk"

Interesting tool you've found, Aaron, but I've got a question. Under HKEY_USERS, I have a string "S-1-5-21-1409082233-602609370-725345543-1003" that all of the registry values seem to be stored in. This appears to be randomly generated as this value is different on the virtual PC install I just tested (identical usernames and passwords, although I'm using the old XP Corp copy of XP to avoid any WPA issues that might spring up unexpectedly which could very well be my problem. In short, how and when does Windows determine what this key (what is the correct term for the "directories" within the registry, anyway?) will be?