Program Addons

mph

Hi everyone,I'm new here.When program addons are included in the nLite installation,are you given the options of a normal installations e.g. do you want a desktop icon,do you want the program added to the start menu? Thanks in advance :hello:

It really depends on your addon.

It's not a standart.

It will not ask you do you want shortcuts or not.

For example you can see some of my addons made with AutoIt script, they are customized:

some shortcuts are deleted, others renamed, the default install location is changed, etc... ;)

Edited by rado354

Thanks rado354.I've set things for an unattended XP installation,will it still be unattended if I include program addons? Using RVM Integrater>>source folder>>>destination folder the XPCD has reduced from 560MB to 500MB,is that ok? Do you know what's the diff between Macro flash player and Macro shockwave player?;I've got the 1st 1 after a website told me it was needed

No problem, welcome to the forum :thumbup

1. The addons are silent, so yes... your installation CD will be still unattended after you integrate them.

2. I don't use RVM Integrater so I don't know.

3. Flash and Shockwave are different technologies, they are not the same thing.

Some websites require flash, others - shockwave ;)

Thanks,I've now downloaded some program addons including flash and shockwave,and java and integrated them.There's a link for IE7 on this site but it's for a Microsoft website and a standard version of IE7,so will do a regular install of that :thumbup