Issue with Kels_Uber_Addon_v7.3.6.CAB

dvdgorila

I'm using the latest version of Nlite.

All other addons work fine but when nlite tries to intergrate Kels_Uber_Addon_v7.3.6.CAB it crashes. I've tried this on 2 different computers with the same result. I even tried integrating it by it self same result.

Has anyone else experience this issue?

Yup, fixed in next one, thanks anyway.

Hi Nuhi

I love NLITE great work

I actually got it to work after troubleshooting and creating and integrating over and over. Wish nlite had the option to copy to a new source instead of writing to the given source. It would save alot of time while troubleshooting had to extract my xp cd at least twenty times.

Anyway the Problem seemed to be an issue with Ttfextnt.dll. I found this to be the last file modified before crashing nlite so i checked all cabs for this files. Kels uber addon and RVM addon both have that file and i guess they were conflicting what i did was delete all entries to that file in kels pack and it worked.

Very good debugging, yeah I found that too, it was because of weird versioning of Ttfextnt.dll. Something like 2. 10. 10. 0. Those spaces were confusing the nlite's version parsing while comparing which is newer.