Is it possible to have the OemPnPDriversPath point

Im trying to get the XP CD to look for recent drivers on my local disk....this is a good way for me since whenver a new driver comes out i can just overwrite them and be all set..since it is on a seperate partition..like mentioned below, i have it set up to install everything extra from my E drive... but how can i make the cd look thru certain folders for new drivers? in my sif file i have this:

OemPnPDriversPath="E:\UnattendXP\drivers\Catalyst\Driver\2KXP_INF;E:\UnattendXP\drivers\Creative\Audio\Common\Drivers\WIN2K_XP;E:\UnattendXP\drivers\Scanner;E:\UnattendXP\drivers\Printer\enu\drivers\win2k_xp;E:\UnattendXP\drivers\Keyboard\Win2K_XP;E:\UnattendXP\drivers\Lan;E:\UnattendXP\drivers\Usb2;E:\UnattendXP\drivers\Mouse\Win2K_XP;E:\UnattendXP\drivers\Detonator"

but for some reason when formatting is done, i see that the ati drivers did not install..is this a mistype in my code?

thanks..sorry for all these threads, im just eager to get this working..once its perfect ill post my code here

Ive found that when i sometimes tried to merge a key to the regristy, it would give me an error about being unable to import binary registry entries, and this is how i fixed it.

Just add the line

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

to the top of the reg file, and merge again. It should work fine.