MEDIA PLAYER

:) hi all, i need help, if anyone is kind enough to respond to this,

i have a video file, its the new film JOHNNY ENGLISH, and its good quality video and its in MPEG format but the actualy audio language isnt english, cna anyone give me a hint or tip or anything on how to make this english, so Rowan Atkinson's voice is english if u get it. :>

:rolleyes: hi all, i need help, if anyone is kind enough to respond to this,

i have a video file, its the new film JOHNNY ENGLISH, and its good quality video and its in MPEG format but the actualy audio language isnt english, cna anyone give me a hint or tip or anything on how to make this english, so Rowan Atkinson's voice is english if u get it. :>

i got a helpfull tip go watch it in the theaters :D :whistle:o and i think thats impossible mayb in the future when they make a new type of file that can possibly do that :)

You could rent the DVD when it and rip it yourself. BUY!!! I MEANT BUY THE DVD!!!!!!!!

An mpeg is just a video and an audio file intertwined like rope (multiplexed). You could rip and compress the English audio, demux the French track from the video, and mux the video and the English track back together. Simple eh?

:) hi all, i need help, if anyone is kind enough to respond to this,

Sorry mate cant be done so looks like you will have to download it again

Actually thats a lie because it can but you would need the sound and you would need to do a LOT of ripping and cutting etc so re-download :rolleyes: