Can't get it fully unattended

I've made such a fine unattended XP like the most of you too, followed the steps nicely, but at the first boot up i still get the screen that asks for username, would you like to register with microsoft now etc. I import the registry tweaks in the T13/12 stage yet I don't know how to bypass this screen. I'm hoping for your help. Thanks in advance!

Yours,

General Ix

Sorry for posting in the wrong section

Edited by GeneralIx

I don't exactly remember which of the ones below solve your problem, but if you don't have any of the ones listed below, add them in and try...

[unattended]

Unattendmode = FullUnattended

OemPreinstall = Yes

UnattendSwitch = Yes

**EDIT: Confirmed that it is the UnattendSwitch = Yes

UnattendSwitch

Specifies whether Setup skips Windows Welcome or Mini-Setup when preinstalling Windows XP Home Edition or Windows XP Professional using the CD boot method.

Syntax UnattendSwitch = Yes | No

Values Yes

Instructs Setup to skip Windows Welcome.

No

Instructs Setup not to skip Windows Welcome.

Default Value No

Example UnattendSwitch = Yes

Edited by JuMz

I'm going to try the UnattendSwitch = Yes tomorrow, I'm about 105 kilometers from home at the moment :P But it sounds like the solution I was looking for. Thanks a lot!

No it's not the autoactivate= Yes, I've made mine preactivated. It asks for registering not activating ;) You don't need a royalty OEM release to preactivate.

Just copy your own:

%SystemRoot%\system32\OEMBIOS.BIN

%SystemRoot%\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\OEMBIOS.CAT

%SystemRoot%\system32\OEMBIOS.DAT

%SystemRoot%\system32\OEMBIOS.SIG

Makecab them and put the makecabbed (is this a verb?:P) versions in your I386 folder, worked fine for me. Not sure if you can do this if you have a cracked windows though...

Edited by GeneralIx