Not any thing special, just ME!

Greetings from LeonSprings, Texas USofA,

I have only one request at this time and that is PLEASE keep the UnOffical Win98SE SPxxx going from now on. I do not like the other O/Ss that have been put out by Micorsoft after Win98SE. Actually I would like to change over to Linux except my system is too old to run any of the later versions so I am STUCK.

I do like the Logos that came with UnOffical Win98SE SP2.1a that I have installed. I like them so well that I am using the closing down window for my DeskTop so when any other boots my system it looks as though it is closing down.

When I finally hit the Texas Lotto, becuse I have now been struck by lightening twice in the last 25 years, maybe there will be better support from this location. As it stands now I can only add verbage and not very well at that.

CU L8R,

NativeTexan

Win98SEP v4.10.2222a/w UnOffical SP2.1a on AMD-K6 II 400Meg, Mozilla FireFox v1.5.0.2, PegasusMail v 4.31 (Win32), Dec 14 2005 and mostly protecting software.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am too 98 user and love it that after installing 2000 Prof, ME, XP Prof, return back to 98SE just can't stop to love 98SE.

Hope fourm and community like MSFN NEVER ALLOW TO DIE TO Windows98SE and will develop more and more improvement in 98SE.

MSFN make my will strong "Not to leave 98SE"

Thank You :thumbup

• 2 weeks later...

well, i know this is an old post, but its worth letting you guys in on some information.

heres a post you might want to take a look at.

heres some windows 98 ultimate edition information for you to look at. (its a pack with all kinds of windows 98 stuff in it.)

well, hope you guys enjoy the forums and, if you need any help with 98 dont hesitate to ask. theres tons of people here willing to help you out :)

regards, cygnus

I am a proud and new memeber of this fourm I found it while I was Looking for Pathces for Windows 98 SE(Yes I am a Windows 98 User)I am desperatley searching for all the tweaks patches(you know the good stuff) to rev my SE Back to Life. Bye the way I am very interested in this Ultimate Edition....Please send me info at birudagmawi@hot mail.com

I am a proud and new memeber of this fourm I found it while I was Looking for Pathces for Windows 98 SE(Yes I am a Windows 98 User)I am desperatley searching for all the tweaks patches(you know the good stuff) to rev my SE Back to Life. Bye the way I am very interested in this Ultimate Edition....Please send me info at birudagmawi@hot mail.com

welcome to the forums foxhound :hello:

if you want more information on the windows 98 ultimate edition cd, check it out here http://brian10161.tripod.com/98ult.htm

if you need help, just PM me. Im considering making a topic here just dedicated to the 98 ultimate edition cd.