any help please

wickerwolf

:hello: hey all, right whats the best way/program to change all my icons and incorparate them into y xp unatended cd?? without needing a big bulky program like stardock, i know i could hack all my files but htats gona take for ever and i have a program called icontweak that works great but doesnt or at least i carnt get it to work on a untended cd because theres no registry entries for it or anything that sets what icons it uses for what so it needs seting up after each install

so can any1 help?

hey, yeah i was thinkin of hacking the system file but thats as a last resort cause it will take ages to change every icon, ie tred another icon program called actiicons but again this makes no entries into the registry and i can find no config file so how i can incorparate it into my cd is a mystery to me

hi, dels, i could make a silent installer for that app using setup factory, in the app folder theres 1 file whioch is the main exe and in the registry all it adds is this

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Icon Phile]

"Compare Mode"=dword:00000000

"Compare"=dword:00000000

"No Touch"=dword:00000000

"Seperate"=dword:00000000

"Small Icons"=dword:00000000

"Mixed Icons"=dword:00000000

"Full Captions"=dword:00000000

"Show Path"=dword:00000000

"Regular Menus"=dword:00000000

"Trans Icons"=dword:00000000

"Tree Visible"=dword:00000000

"Pos"=hex:44,01,00,00,99,00,00,00,4a,01,00,00,2e,01,00,00

so if i change all my icons to what i wantthem as now using icons from \windows\themes\icons and then make a silent install and install it using wpi and put all the icons out of windows\themes\icons folder in my unatened $OEM$\$$\themes\icons would this work???

thanks

ive just tried the method above but it doesnt work can nay1 help theres gota be some way of doing this