[Question]Language Bar on ObjectBar

bahamut0

Hi, this is my first post here,

I got 3 questions to ask, one of them i don't think is related at this forum topic, so i will post it in correct forum topic.

The first question i ask is about ObjectBar, recently i install objectbar into my laptop, and using Mac OS X as the theme. everything was fine except that the language bar is missing at the objectbar. I can open the language bar at the taskbar (the original taskbar at the buttom of the screen). but its pretty annoying everytime i need to do that. except for using keyboard shortcut (Left Alt+Shift) to switch the language bar, can i simply add the lauguage bar to the objectbar itself? I search various resource on the net and none of them actually got an answer for this...or this is impossible to do it?

second question is still about the language bar, but this time is the windowblind issue. when i install the windowblind 5.0 (or 4.0, it still do the same thing anyway), and install the vista theme that i found on the web, i realize that everything was skin, except the language bar is not skin. i.e. just a plain old skin from windows classic.

question1.jpg

p.s. if the image is too small i can make it bigger, just msg below.

is it i need to set something for my computer (or windowblinds) in order to show the glass effect on the language bar (or transparent, if anybody got confusing on what i just say before)?

(p.s. not just the vista theme, any of the theme that i download has the same problem of the language bar, everything was skin, but just the language bar is not skinned).

Edited by bahamut0

• 1 month later...

yes, you can modify the objectbar theme, just find a good tutorial or search the net for themes that already include what you're looking for.

about vista-windowblinds, my guess is that the langbar is simply not skinned on that theme, have you tried others?

i can't help you much appart from what i already said, but... i think you can add shortcuts to switch between languages instead of using the language bar. maybe that would help you to get rid of your problems :)

• 2 months later...

I try the others already, but it gives the same results even if the default themes that is pre-install for the windowsblind...which the language bar is skinned according to the readme....

hmm...for the tutorial part, it maybe strange but stardock has the skinstudio on their package, but i cannot seems to find where to modify the language bar skin...