Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
p4ntb0y

Installing Win2000,Win2003 using HP Scripying Toolkit

Chris no this is on ML310 G1 servers

I am going to run this through VMWARE tho just to make sure its not drivers etc.

I am also going to bug HP and get this sorted its one of there downloads you think they would include a proper readme on how to do it.

Chris no this is on ML310 G1 servers

Are you using the on board RAID?

See the note on the Support Matrix about the ML310's LSI RAID chip. Not supported.

HP SSSTK Support Matrix

-Jeff

Jeff I am using 641 raid cards.

I have now completed this and now just need to work on the getting rid of the reboot mbrfix Freezes for some reason so I going to check gdisk32.

Any way the porblem was so simple basically if you have /syspart you must use /tempdrive after I added this to my batch file it worked fine.