msn 6.0

Dee-Dub

I Have just downloaded msn 6.0! i have heard nothin but rave reviews of it. So i downloaded it & when it is tryin tolog me in, it just freezes! If u can hel me plzzzzzzz contact me woody_d_@hotmail.com, gratly app.

I Have just downloaded msn 6.0! i have heard nothin but rave reviews of it. So i downloaded it & when it is tryin tolog me in, it just freezes! If u can hel me plzzzzzzz contact me woody_d_@hotmail.com, gratly app.

sum people will never get that this is just a beta.... :) and they dont even read the pc spec recommendations :rolleyes: well post ur PC specs here start--->Run---->Then type in "dxdiag" then paste ur pc specs here :D

o yea and it might b the msn welcome window that screws people over sum times... go into msn 6 then at the top go 2 tools, options, Then click on the General Tab and uncheck the Display MSN Today When messenger signs in. And download the latest update the preview version at http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/preview/ make sure u download the right version for the right operating system :rolleyes: and thats all i can do for you :D if it still dont work then wait for the real version 2 come out :) which is july 17

KKKKKKKK ur ram is wayyyyyy 2 low u need 2 upgrade ur pc :rolleyes: get 128 megs of ram or "256 recommended"Ram aint expensive eather u can probally get 256ram for 40 bucks canadian :D:) o and whats ur prcocessor speed ??? "350 MHZ, 1GHZ EX" :D heres a other question is ur comp new old ???

These r microsofts PC Specs Recomendations...

Computer/Processor: Multimedia PC w/233 MHz processor or faster (500 MHz recommended)

Disk Space: Up to 50MB of hard disk space needed to install - after install, up to 15MB may be needed

Memory: 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)

Browser: Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.01 or later must be installed on your computer, though it does not need to be your default browser.

Video Display: 256-color VGA or higher resolution graphics card (SVGA recommended). Minimum 800x600 screen resolution. :)

• 2 weeks later...

***WARNING: This involves editing the registry, if you are uncomfortable doing so, then do not proceed.***

Close down MSN Messenger completely

Go into regedit

delete:

\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSNMessenger

and

\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSN6 one to i did make backups first

Restart MSN Messenger 6 and sign in. If this does not work, repeat and reinstall MSN Messenger 6.