SP2 Question

Got a ? I was doing a windows set up with my unatended disc and for some reason its asking me to put in my sp2 disc I dont have to do that because my version of windows has sp2 built into it. I also skiped that part in nlite and it worked fine. All I did not this new copy is add some command lines to install some software thats it

I'm not getting at you specifically, but why do people insist on creating CDs with nLite, then posting their, likely related, problems in a non-nLite forum.

I'm not saying that it definitely is an nLite problem, but if you used that to integrate SP2, and you have an SP2 problem, then there's a strong possibility, that an nLite forum would be better suited.

In my expert opinion, your install CD is horked :P. Start over fresh and do one thing at a time and test. Also, try using the Integrator to integrate the update pack and any addons instead of nLite. Make sure it works OK, then use nLite.

VMWare Player is free, so there's no reason to not be testing things in a virtual machine step by step.