Some stupid problems with my first unattended CD

What it's doing:

When it finishes with the installation, the talking blue question mark comes up and wants me to enter a username and to activate windows, then it has me log in, then it does the runonce stuff, which it's doing right now as i'm typing this.

Can someone tell me how to make it not ask me for a username/activation thing and how to make it log in by itself?

=========

edit!!!

=========

Also, it gave me an error when i tried using my own custom setup billboard. It said that "winntbbu.dll" isnt a windows file, or something. My source cd is an XP SP2 OEM disc.

=========

'nother edit

=========

I also need it to reboot after installing my runonce program things. How can I make it do that?

Edited by NuVanDibe

I know there's a manual way and it's an entry in WINNT.SIF. I forget what it's called though.

Unattend=Yes ?

EDIT: After further examination I have discovered that the name changed.

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=16988

Apparently it is UnattendSwitch=Yes

I really need to remember this one. I am creating a corporate tool and it's extremely important that I don't see this screen pop up on 200 computers. :wacko:

Edited by Daemonforce

looks like that goes under [unattended]. cool, now, how do i make it reboot after the RunOnceEx thing? I just realized that there are some programs that require a reboot.

Edited by NuVanDibe