Backup Os To A Dvd Or Cd

hey guys, i am reformating and i need some sorta program to like make media center bootable recovery disks with only the os installer on it, know what im sayin? my cd cause that had all my music and programs was stolen 2 months ago, i need to reformat, and my 2 mce install discs i got off of ebay were in there, help??? i have other things going on and do not have time (and money) to pay for another os disk, or pirate (cause i hate ppl who pirate stuff). PLEASE???

In a normal install the setup files are not left on the PC when setup finishes. Your choices are to image the entire install or get replacement CDs.

Only registered OEMs can order replacement CDs for OEM products from MS.

In a normal install the setup files are not left on the PC when setup finishes. Your choices are to image the entire install or get replacement CDs.

Only registered OEMs can order replacement CDs for OEM products from MS.

image entire install, HOW?

use a boot-able cd with norton ghost and follow the screens. it's very simple. it is important to ghost the system partition without booting into it because i found the ghosting of windows files that were in use by the system tricky to ghost. maybe it was my pc's guilt... what do you guys say?