This is officially driving me nuts

Daemonforce

I have been able to add several linux distributions to my DVD but there is one problem that I've been trying to deal with all week: PHLAK 0.3.

I have had problem after problem when adding this build, mainly because of GRUB and the weird effect my boot image has on it.

I have gotten PHLAK 0.2-1 to successfully work in a multiboot without ANY problem. I have worked with the small release for a while and now want to move up to 0.3.

The first time I tried booting PHLAK 0.3 in CD Shell I got a prompt with a missing "linux" error.

The next revision got it working but it couldn't find the file system.

Erasing about 18 disk entries(hdb, hdc, hdd, hde...) with SCSI parameters fixed this issue.

Now PHLAK 0.3 finds the file system on hdc, reaches the GUI then immediately goes back to command line and runs the shutdown process before rebooting vmware.

It took me 4 days to fix the missing file system problem by finding the garbage in SYSLINUX.CFG. I still can't get GRUB to load(just a command boot: _) and I don't want to use the PHLAK 0.2-1 loader to be doing this if that's possible. Has anyone here actually gotten PHLAK 0.3 working in CD Shell without a problem? I seriously need help with this.