help me

Can't you use the edit button instead of making three seperate replies?  :)

this is a crisis plez help me i dont got no time to edit

motherboard is msi k7n2 delta

my power on\off swich have 13 slot the forteenth is blocked with a white block the board have 9 pins

and i cant seem to get my mobo to power up it seems its not recieving ne power and i think its the swich problem

my friend said that the case dont not support the mobo because its a softswitch and will get me a case that will o well hopefully itll work i personaly put the proc in by using the guide that was provided by msnwar so i know i did it right i hope hahahahha

heres the specs:

Msi k7n2 delta

althon xp 2200

128 mb ram card

Old computer:

unknown mobo

intell p2

2 128mb and 1 34 mb ram stick<-- lol

alot of cases have many extra connectors for Hard drive lights, reset buttons, front USB. Do not get these all mixed up. There should only be 2 that you are mainly worried about. The reset and power.

If you look at your manual you will find what pins are for the power. By default most are bottom right side ( face MB with CPU top). If it doesn't work after you checked your MB manual you will see on the pins a arrow on one side. Flip that. Alot of times if it is back-wards it wont work.

Get a small bright flashlight and look under the pins. They are marked but very small.

BTW, the edit button takes the same amount of time to post. Try it you might be surprised :):rolleyes: