Sysprep -factory from WPI?

Ok, WPI could be a great solution for this, but so far, every time I try, I get nowhere.

Having an option to have Sysprep install and auto sysprep -factory from WPI as a selection seems to bomb.

Basically, I need it to run "last" in all chain events, and work like this (sample batch)

xcopy /r/i/c/h/k/e/y %CDRom%\sysprep\*.* %SystemRoot%\sysprep

%SystemRoot%\sysprep -factory

Or something along that ilk.

Anyone else try anything similar and any thoughts on how to make this come "last" after other applications install?

tmservo,

Give this a try:

You'll need to put your own information inside the sysprep.ini file and also add the drivers path inside of sysprep.bat. The key to making it run last is give it an order number higher than any of your other installs...999 in my case.

Config.js entry:

prog[pn]=['Sysprep']
uid[pn]=['SYSPREP']
picw[pn]=['128']
pich[pn]=['128']
textl[pn]=['Bottom']
texti[pn]=['1']
ordr[pn]=[999]
cmd1[pn]=['%SystemDrive%sysprep\\sysprep.bat']
dflt[pn]=['yes']
cat[pn]=['Utilities']
pn++

Another important aspect in making the batch file work is setting the working directory inside of sysprep.bat as I make calls to several executables inside the sysprep folder to setup driver paths, shutdown services, and kill unwanted processes.

You can download my sysprep folder here: Sysprep Folder and make changes to the .bat file to accomodate the factory switch or at least get an idea of how it could be done.