Having trouble finding drivers for this Card

Hi,

I have a Orinoco card from an old access point (AP-2000) that died. I took out the card and i decided to put it in my laptop. The laptop picks it up but i cant seem to find the drivers for it. I searched google by putting the model number on the cards label but nothing. If you guys can direct me where to download the drivers i would greatly appreciate it. Card says

Proxim

AP-2000 11b/g Cardbus

Model:8800-FC

Proxim Corporation G11FNF-PC

PN: 65120/A

I need the Windows XP drivers

Hi...

did you try the drivers of the kit AP-2000? it has 14 mb. I believe that is included.

to get it...:

www.proxim.com

register your self, you just need a correct email and a new password to acces there.

search in product AP-2000 - download the drivers.

Darpa.

• 1 year later...

Hi

I was looking for the same answer and found a way to make the card work with XP. Looking at the FCC number on the card, it appears to be the same card as the Proxim Gold B/G cardbus card. The main difference appears to be the PCI id used in the .inf file for the driver. I made mine work in XP by changing the references to the string PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0013&SUBSYS_04101468 in the latest drivers .inf file to the string PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0013&SUBSYS_AA3014B7 . Hope this helps.

JJ