standby and hibernation

hi ive been toying with useing the hibernation effect on xp pro and i was reading this article here

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/m.../hibernate.mspx

it says in the manual section this

If you are using Windows XP Home Edition, or Windows XP Professional with Fast User Switching turned on, the Shut Down menu will present the options to Stand By, Turn Off, or Restart your computer. Hold down the Shift key, and the Stand By button will change to Hibernate.

im curious is there a possible registry setting that we could used to set/replace the "stand by" button with in the shut down menu to perminently be hibernate ? im not sure if thats possible but it would be helpful because i never use the standby feature and i havnt been using hibernate for very long

If you have "Power" & "Sleep" & "Wake Up" keys on your keyboard, you can simply bind one (Power or Sleep) to the hibernation feature in the power settings control panel.

That's really simpler that hitting "Start -> Stop -> Hibernate" :lol:

(with some BIOSes, you can do the same with the tower's "power" & "sleep" buttons)

For you question, the answer is no (IMHO) ; but you can try to hack the logon executable (not remembering the name, maybe logonui.exe)