internet Explorer 7B2

wizardofwindows

:whistle: i recently installed ie 7b2 and after visiting a favorite website i notice the media player on the site didnt work ,so i checked my addons and made sure it was enabled it wasnt by default so i enabled it and still nothing.(when returning to ie6sp2 it worked) .I,m wondering if this is a bug as i notice certain sites with java problems as well? Edited by timeless

:whistle: i recently installed ie 7b2 and after visiting a favorite website i notice the media player on the site didnt work ,so i checked my addons and made sure it was enabled it wasnt by default so i enabled it and still nothing.(when returning to ie6sp2 it worked) .I,m wondering if this is a bug as i notice certain sites with java problems as well?
First off...

we have a IE section for IE beta related issues and we need more information, like... what is your main media player...

Edited by wolf74481

:unsure: opps sorry about that it was windows media player of course.
thats OK,i'm just a stickler for the rules is all :P

as for your problem...make sure that EVERYTHING that has the publisher "Microsoft cooperation", under your addons, is enabled. Or if ur one of those people who never shutdown or restart there computer, sometimes that needs to be done in order for it to take effect

also

make sure you have multimedia enabled... go tools>internet options>click the advanced tab>scroll down to the heading "multimedia" and make sure "play videos in web pages" is checked :)

Edited by wolf74481