Weird people that talk to you on msn......

InJ3cted

Ok... well my friends and I have this kinda problem... well its not really a problem but it's kinda creepy, this girl that no one knows or anyone has heard , we've only talked to her on msn. Here is the creepy part she knows everything about my friends and I (personal stuff, girl friends, relationships, problems within our friends and she keeps asking personal things ) but still we don't know jack sh*t about her or even what she looks like... she knows way to much , I know someone is playing a joke or something like that but it's been going on for a month now... so its kinda weird but anyone got any ways to find out who this person is... well there are trojans ect but is there any other way? lol, i'm talking to her right now even...scurry stuff :) she asks all these personal things and it is getting annoying I want to find out who this Biaiiaiai is plz help..... :rolleyes:

Have you tried her profile? I've got an idea, it always works for me! Get one of your contacts she will have never heard off! Get them to say that their e-mail adress was on some website! And just get your firend to ask stuff like asl :)

Ok... well my friends and I have this kinda problem... well its not really a problem but it's kinda creepy, this girl that no one knows or anyone has heard , we've only talked to her on msn.  Here is the creepy part she knows everything about my friends and I (personal stuff, girl friends, relationships, problems within our friends and she keeps asking personal things )  but still we don't know jack sh*t about her or even what she looks like... she knows way to much , I know someone is playing a joke or something like that but it's been going on for a month now... so its kinda weird but anyone got any ways to find out who this person is... well there are trojans ect but is there any other way? lol, i'm talking to her right now even...scurry stuff  :)  she asks all these personal things and it is getting annoying I want to find out who this Biaiiaiai is plz help.....  :rolleyes:

well, if u really wanna kno and u can find out her ip address...sorry dude cant help ya, ill get in chite

Ok... well my friends and I have this kinda problem... well its not really a problem but it's kinda creepy, this girl that no one knows or anyone has heard , we've only talked to her on msn.  Here is the creepy part she knows everything about my friends and I (personal stuff, girl friends, relationships, problems within our friends and she keeps asking personal things )  but still we don't know jack sh*t about her or even what she looks like... she knows way to much , I know someone is playing a joke or something like that but it's been going on for a month now... so its kinda weird but anyone got any ways to find out who this person is... well there are trojans ect but is there any other way? lol, i'm talking to her right now even...scurry stuff  :rolleyes:  she asks all these personal things and it is getting annoying I want to find out who this Biaiiaiai is plz help.....  :D

well, if u really wanna kno and u can find out her ip address...sorry dude cant help ya, ill get in chite

:) I doubt that Rufo :D