i need big help

cutte

of course i know how to run the insataller but thats not what i meant. i did install nero but then i removed it coz when i tried it most of its options didnt work, i got a not or warning that said something about the subsystem application is missing or whatever and this is my problem i dont know how to deal with it and thats why i said i need the instruction step by step to avoid any errors at the end specially if someone expert in this stuff helped me i'd be honored and greatful

i have (nero-7.0.1.4b_eng_no_yt) installer coz i read somewhere that it's different than nero 7.0.1.2 coz someone faced the same problem with nero 7.0.1.2 and the guy who was helping mentioned that this method would not work for nero 7.0.1.4b

guys please help me im hopeless i dont know what to do :(

That has to be one of the least helpful posts I've ever seen in describing a problem. The title of the post gives no indication of what the problem is (hint: read the forum rules!), and the post is woefully short on any useful information. Here's what I got from your post:

You have nero, 7.0.1.4b, and you have an error. These may, or may not, be related. You followed some steps to do something, but what those steps were, or what you are trying to accomplish, is not clear.

Perhaps you should restate your post, answering the following questions:

1. What is the exact error you are seeing, either on screen or in the event logs?

2. What were you doing, exactly, when this error occurred?

3. What steps did you take leading up to the error, as best you can remember?

4. What product or products are involved in this - is it a Windows error, a Nero error, or both?

5. Can this error be reproduced at will, or was it a one-time occurrance?

If you can answer those questions, we might be able to help. Otherwise, your post will go unnoticed and unhelped due to lack of information.

I'm not understanding the difficulty with installing it either. Just double click the file and follow the prompts. You'll probably just want the default options so just keep clicking Next until it starts installing...then wait for it to finish.

Like I said in the other post - if this is for unattended installs, then post there. If it's just a matter of installing it, then post in the Software Hangout.

Your original post (in both threads) is difficult to understand. You need to describe your problem in a way so that everyone else can understand what it is that you're trying to do. This is the last "help me" post before a warning.

Topic Closed