[Help] Some slight bug in SP2 XP

Thunderbolt 2864

Hi,

I've googled this on the net and I found no topic whatsoever on my problem. I've also tried this forum but no luck. This bug was introduced in SP1 and it still remains in SP2.

Well, most times I either close an application or a window, I can't click on anything for at least 2 seconds. I tend to find this really annoying, is there a way for me to fix it?

Thank you for taking your time to read this topic.

Please NOW in Microsoft Windows XP section, use [TAGS] in your topic's title.

See rules.

--Sonic

Hi,

I've googled this on the net and I found no topic whatsoever on my problem. I've also tried this forum but no luck. This bug was introduced in SP1 and it still remains in SP2.

Well, most times I either close an application or a window, I can't click on anything for at least 2 seconds. I tend to find this really annoying, is there a way for me to fix it?

Thank you for taking your time to read this topic.

Even when I tested Windows XP before, I can't recall having this problem! It's probably because you didn't do a fresh installation.

I have a Athlon 3000 64 bit processor, fast enough to run Windows XP

And I have 1 gig of RAM. Windows XP runs fine, except I hate the fact that stupid bug is still there. I can't find any solution to it whatsoever, I ask my friends, and they have no problems with it, except me. And my computer is quite new too.