A Problem

shaft

Out of my circle of friends myself and one other are the only ones left single :D

Now this other friend we shall call foggy, cause i like it.

Now.

Foggy has had a hard time in dealing with women, boyfriends have found out that he has been dating their girls (foggy didnt know they were with someone), girls have flirted/teased their way into his heart only to smash it against the rocks (his heart that is) without a moments notice. There are many other instances lets just say that he doesnt have the best of luck.

Ok now onto me. I have had the misfortune of falling madly in love :) with two women. Not at the same time though. The first was a small relationship lasting about two months and involved myself being very blindly led around by a much older women (me 17 she 26). This ended rather quickly because I soon understood that she wasnt mature enough for me (surprising, shocking even!)

The second was a much harder experiance. After only 5 coffee dates lasting no more than 3-5 hours a piece she invited me back to her apartment for dinner :rolleyes: . Now as we were making dinner together :D she decided to make an announcement.

She was married :D And i wasnt happy. Anyway long story (already long...) short I soon ended that.

Now onto my problem. Foggy has absolutley no luck with women, I have at least a little. So I was thinking:

If I did the opposite of what Foggy does regarding relationships then i should be on the right track.

But does that mean if he did the opposite of what he says would it work? Or would what he was doing, because of the opposite rule, be the wrong thing to do thus making it the right thing to do the opposite?