Adding Users

I'm trying to add users to my unattended xp cd.

Thats not really a problem, but is there a way to make an acount the primary acount.

Normaly at the first boot it will use te Administrator acount to log in and start the runonce procedure.

Is it possible to use an other acount for the first logon?

You must run the script for creating the user and setting autologon for this user from cmdlinex.txt before you run RunOnceEx.cmd. And make make that the computer has at least one restart between running the user script and running runonceex.cmd, so that the newly cerated user really is logged in.

You must run the script for creating the user and setting autologon for this user from cmdlinex.txt before you run RunOnceEx.cmd. And make make that the computer has at least one restart between running the user script and running runonceex.cmd, so that the newly cerated user really is logged in.

That would be an option, but as far as i can see now the only problem remaining is that when a new user is created, outlook express and remote hep shortcuts are created in the start menu. Witch i deleted in the cleanup batch file.

So every time a new user is created, the shortcuts appear again..

• 7 months later...