osx cursor pls!

slimzky

hi guyz.. im looking for an OSX (flyakite osx3) cursors with an inf file to use in an unattended cd.. its my first time trying to try it.. its just that i forgot to backup those cursors... thx!

edit: ok guys i found it.. & i changed ny cursor... my question is how can i make this to install unattended the next time? what shud i backup?

Edited by slimzky

• 2 months later...

Hi slimzky, OK, i'm Portuguese, but i'll try to explain the best i can :)

All you have to do is a *.theme file that points to the OSX cursor files and put both inside you CD.

For example, imagine you have the Tiger style and the OSX Cursors (from FlyakiteOSX or other) and want to use it as the default Theme with the OSX cursors already ON.

First you have two options:

1st - Install FlyakiteOSX Cursor files or

2nd - Put your Cursor files inside your Windows folder in "Windows\Cursors\OSX" then go to Control Panel->Mouse->"pointings things" (hope you understand by the image :P ) choose the "pointing things" one by one (they must be 15) and click "Save As...", then apply that Scheme.

sq1slc.jpg

Go to the desktop properties and "Save As..." the Tiger theme selecting all the options as you want it to be in your unattended CD, such as the Background image (don't forget to put the image you selected inside your unattended CD too, so that Tiger.theme points to a valid image when the install is complete), Screen-saver (same as the background image), color scheme and a few more options.

Now put your Tiger.theme and the respective Tiger folder inside your unattended CD in $OEM$\$$\Resources\Themes so they copy themselfs to Windows\Resources\Themes.

And finally edit your WINNT.SIF file inside your i386 folder of you unattended CD like this:

[Shell]
CustomDefaultThemeFile="%SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes\Tiger.theme"

Hope you like this guide ;)

Edited by andregcasal