make a dvd iso from several cd isos

techguy21801

hi, is there a program that will make a dvd iso from several cd isos or if not is there any way to do it?

the only wy i could figure was to extract the individual isos into one folder then use an iso creation software to create from that folder, dies this sound like it would work?

thanks

:)

the only wy i could figure was to extract the individual isos into one folder then use an iso creation software to create from that folder, dies this sound like it would work?

For me sometimes it worked others it didn't.It pretty much depends on what you want to put on a single DVD (programs,games).As for a program that could that I don't think there is one.I've searched in the past but could find anything.

Hope this helps.

hi, is there a program that will make a dvd iso from several cd isos or if not is there any way to do it?

thanks

:)

It is possible to do what you are asking with a program called "MagicISO" just use the tutorial for making a multi os disk and change it to what you are working on. Here is a link toi the tutorial --

http://www.magiciso.com/tutorials/miso-cre...multi-os-cd.htm

It varies depending on the program. I know that for some game that I can't remember, all I had to do was copy over all of the files into one folder and then replace the autorun.inf file with the one on the first CD.