Error booting from CD/DVD Drive

Pantner

Ok, im workign on creating a multi-boot DVD...i have made one using the tutorial at http://flyakite.msfnhosting.com/

i have made it with Win XP Home to begin with...

i use this command line to create the ISO

cdimage.exe -lAIODVD -t08/23/2001,09:00:00 -b\AIO-DVD\BOOT\loader.bin -h -n -o -m \AIO-DVD C:\AIODVD.iso

i am using cdshell, i downloaded the .ini file from the http://flyakite.msfnhosting.com/ website and i am using the loader.bin file that came with cdshell...

the ISO, is made fine, but when i use VMware to test it, i get the "error booting from CD/DVD drive"

i had a look on the forum...the only solution for it i found was to do with putting the cdshell.inin and loader.bin files in the BOOT directory...however, mine are already there....

any ideas???

well, magic ISO says its BOOTABLE...so, looks like i've done SOMETHING wrong...but even if i didn't edit the DAT files and stuff correcty, it should have the error AFTER i select the OS to install...this won't even get to the cdshell menu...

maybe the loader.bin and cdshell.ini are from different versions???

ok, fixed THAT problem...

while i do appriciate the time and effort going into tutorials like the one i mentioned...it raelly annoys me when things are left out..

like, the tutorial doesn't say anything about the "loader.bin" or "cdsh.bin" files which i am somehow just supposed to know about????

similar thing happened with the Unattended WinXP CD...the Tutorial gave me the wrong folder to put a file in......

anyways, now the cdshell.ini file that i downloaded is coming up with errors...stuff like "cls - command not found"

so, i assume they are from different versions......