Batch ISO Creation of Hiren BootCD using cdimage in MultiBoot DVD

amd64lover

I have made a multiboot dvd with Hiren's BootCD 7.6 on it. I have .BAT files (that are called from the autorun menu) to create standalone ISO's that are saved onto the desktop. The BootCD folder is in the root of the dvd. the command i use is

start BOOT\CDIMAGE.EXE -l"Hirens Boot CD 7.6" -t08/23/2001,09:00:00 -b..\HREN.IMG -h -n -o -m ..\BOOTCD "%AllUsersProfile%\Desktop\Hiren's Boot CD 7.6.iso"

The problem i am encountering is that when the ISO is created, it puts all the files in the BootCD folder in the ISO.... but i need it to actually put the whole folder itself, and not just the contents of the folder, into the ISO. is there a way to put the whole folder into the ISO or exclude the other folders in the root of the dvd from the ISO?

• 1 month later...

You could add another BootCD Folder under the original BootCD folder with all the files in it. Since you are using the optimize switch in bothcases, it will not increase the size of the DVD or the Hiren CD when it is made. Won't be beautiful, but it should work. Only other option I know of is to make a temp directory on the Hard Drive and make your image from there.