When might nVidia have 64-bit LDDM drivers?

Mr Snrub

I am running 64-bit Vista Beta 2 which doesn't have native nVidia support beyond the 6800-series (no use for my 7800GT), and nVidia only have 32-bit Vista drivers.

I can convince Vista to use my XP x64 drivers (but not via SETUP.EXE) but as this is just xDDM I don't get the Aero interface like I do on my ATI x800 Pro system.

Can't find any public statement from nVidia, only a few people asking the same question as me with no reply, and nVidia don't appear to have a public channel to ask the question.

Anyone here got contacts at nVidia that might be able to find out when 64-bit LDDM drivers will be here to play with?

Obviously, nobody knows.

I'd like to add that you are NOT using Longhorn Vista Beta 2. Beta 2 has not been released yet. You are most likely using a Post Beta 1 build that has been tagged as Beta 2.

More correctly: noone who (knows someone who) does know is reading the posts, more like.

I'm sure if there was someone working on a 64-bit LDDM driver that they would know about it, for example.

Okay, sorry, I'm using build 5276 which is a "post beta 1 tagged as beta 2" if it makes you feel better.

Edited by Mr Snrub