DVD wont boot, worked fine <650mb

After testing my image with VMWARE, which all went nice and smooth, I burned the bootbale image to dvd, and it wont work, does not recognise it as a boot disk.

The image size is now 1.6gb, it worked fine on my previous dvd when the size was <700mb, the only thing I can think of is when creating the image using UltraISO, I extracted the boot file from an orignal bootbale CD - which now seems like the obvious problem.

Are dvd boot files different from CD ones, it all worked well when the image was CD size, nows it exceeded them, the dvd is not recognised... do these boot files report media size limits??

Thanks in advance :D

Hmmm... I have just removed my Software folder from the image, and reduced it back down to 420mb, and it worked fine...

It would seem that the boot file I extracted from the CD must contain information about the media size... must look for info about dvd bott files...

Anyone got any suggestions...

I know this seems like a large image, but ultimately I may decide to move the Software folder onto another drive, and point the RoE installs to the drive, rather than the disk, but for now it would be handy to be able to use a DVD...

Lol.. next time, read that thread, and notice me posting in it!!!!

My question is also different, the answer to which I could not find.. I know it can be burnt to dvd, but it dont seem to work if the image size in greater than that of a cd, hence my question....