System Folders

For "My Documents" its a simple matter of selecting the folder on the desktop, doing "properties". changing the Target path, either manually and then [Apply], or choosing [Move], the others are likely more registry related - and the easiest way I know of to change them would be with TweakUI - downloadable just about everywhere - including directly from Microsoft (it is a MS "unsupported" app)

From tweakUI go to the [My Computer] tab, and then [Change Location] for any of the listed folders from the pulldown menu that you'd like to change.

Thanks for your reply, i will have a look at it. But ofcource it must be Unattended for my CD. So think that is gonna be hard.

Still looking for a Unattended way to change the name of My Documents, because i want to remove all my- tags.

Anyone?

Make a backup of the registry file, make changes that you like, then make another registry file backup. DIFF the changes and create a .cmd .bat or runonceEX command to add those strings to the registry as noted in many other threads and guides here.

I having a problem with something regarding copying "Shortcut file.ext".

I create a Shortcut file.ext in the diretory $OEM$\$Docs\All Users\Desktop. When I do the unattended install the file isn't there. I've checked the properties and set them to read only. Then copied the file to the directory mentioned to be burned on the cd. I've checked the files on the CD and it's there it's just not being copied over. Can anyone shead some light on what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks