Install Slipstreamed Framework give me a error

De=The

installatie=installation

van=of

Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 Dutch=Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 Nederlands

is=is

voltooid=finished

yes, you can read this as a "Language Pack Successfully Integrated".

But thanks again, i will post this topic on other subforums. you help many people with this (this is not only for dutch? other languages will work too?).

bedankt!=thanks!

Graag gedaan=your welcome

:thumbup

Please let me know. Thanks

Dont work for me. your program screamed to me he cant find NDP1.1sp1-KB867460-X86.exe but it exist and the name is written correct. i have to put 4 files at my desktop? also tryed in the root of C, also tryed in a map. it stay screaming he cant find that hotfix.

My apologies.

Just for reference, were you running the file on Win XP?

Anyway, I have updated the file. Place the .NET Files from Microsoft in the root of "C:\" and run the my executable.

My program only integrates a language pack if it is on the root of "C:\".

*Language packs are not required*

I believe it will work with any language. Please let me know if you experience anymore problems.

Again, my apologies for any inconvenience my last file caused you (the screaming).

P.S. Also make sure your files are labeled exactly as my file says they should be. The filenames have not been changed from Microsoft's original names.

CHECK POST #20 FOR DOWNLOAD

Edited by JASpurrier3

My apologies.

Just for reference, were you running the file on Win XP?

Anyway, I have updated the file. Place the .NET Files from Microsoft in the root of "C:\" and run the my executable.

My program only integrates a language pack if it is on the root of "C:\".

*Language packs are not required*

I believe it will work with any language. Please let me know if you experience anymore problems.

Again, my apologies for any inconvenience my last file caused you (the screaming).

P.S. Also make sure your files are labeled exactly as my file says they should be. The filenames have not been changed from Microsoft's original names.

Download it here: http://www.mytempdir.com/269443

yes i use XP SP2 Proffesional with al hotfixes downloaded and already have framework 1.1 installed.

now i am be able to create the packet and no errors occurs again and the packet succesfully finished created. i cant test this pack. you have to wait i need time to test it on the next VMWare install.

please change 1 thing. the name of your exe is dotnet11.exe (dont know why) and the result is called dot11net.exe. this may be confusing some people. better give it a name like:"Silent_NetfxSP1.exe" or something like that.

Edited by SolidasRock

Ok, I changed the name of the Package to SilentDotNetFXMaker.exe and the output file is named silent_dotnetfx.exe.

Again, please report any trouble you have with this program.

CHECK POST #27 FOR DOWNLOAD

Thanks for all of your improvement tips, SolidasRock.

Edited by JASpurrier3

Ok, I changed the name of the Package to SilentDotNetFXMaker.exe and the output file is named silent_dotnetfx.exe.

Again, please report any trouble you have with this program.

Download SilentDotNetFXMaker.exe: Here

Thanks for all of your improvement tips, SolidasRock.

i am sorry to tell you there is a small problem again... when entering Microsoft Update, it tell me the languagepack of framework isnt installed. :o

i didnt know if you want to hear this, but i like to advice you to change the icon of your creator. because 2 reasons: 1. it looks to much at the result which may confusing. and 2. it looks better and proffesional.

SolidasRock:

I had the same problem with setup.exe following a slightly different tutorial (http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=40788). Turns out the problem was with using 7za.exe. When compressing the contents of the admin install folder through the 7-zip UI instead, all was fine.

Edited by Tomcat76

Thanks, but I followed the tutorial in the thread you linked to and managed to make one myself back in August. I just wanted to try this one out. My full findings of the proggie by JASpurrier3:

- the langpack is not installed (Windows Update is right)

- I still need a reg patch to remove the redundant hotfix entry from Add/Remove Programs

- the created installer file is HUGE compared to my older one (19.3MB vs. 12.4MB) but that's because WinRAR is being used here

Ok, I believe I fixed it. I changed the order that the files were integrated. The language packs are now integrated into the admin install before the other 2 updates.

Again, report any problems. Thanks

*EDIT*: Did not fix solution, langpack must be integrated after other two updates.

SEE POST #32 FOR DOWNLOAD

Edited by JASpurrier3