Moving Win2K Server Partition to new HDD

csl1010

Hi

Recently I use PowerQuest DeployCenter (similar to Ghost) to use "Copy disk to disk" function to move everything from old HDD to new HDD

After completed, i set my new HDD W2K Server Partition as "Active" in PartitionMagic

I am successfully loaded in W2K, but - after I logged in, i need to wait for a minute or so, and then it said "no paging file found", and there's instructions showing how to make paging file, After i press "OK", it automatically bounce back to Login screen rather than continuing...

I tried tons of times.......

And then i realize my paging file is set to another drive (E:\) w00t rather than C:\, at that moment E:\ cannot be found in the system yet

Therefore I make a E:\ partition, copy the old paging files to E:\, restart, login. This time the "No paging file found" is disappeared, but it still not let me continue - automatically bounce back to login screen.

Well.....guys i need your help I have tried my best in this matter. :) And I appreciated all your helps provided for me and will not forgotten. Cheers! :rolleyes: