Copying Cd

GREENBUD

hope i didnt post in wrong forum...a friend let me borrow a copy of windows 98 (restore cd ) he got from the computer place that rebuilt his computer..he tryed to copy the cd but i would go half way and eject the cd...now this is a burnt copy from the comp place so i know it can be done i just don't know how to do it..cloning ?...can anyone please help on this....thanks

i think it was done with norton ghost...windows 98.. ez cd creator...when i installed 98 on my comp with the disc norton ghost copied image to disk...then after restart it worked...thanks for the help..im new to alot of this..

thank you all for the info...greatly appreciate it... :):rolleyes:

ok i figured a way to do it..i tryed cd copy and no go..so i made a folder on the desktop and copyed and then pasted it into the folder then opened up my cd burner and burnt to disc with no problem...thanks again.... :D

GreenBud- By doing what you have done, u may make the cd not bootable or casue some other issuess. I would make a clone like you said befor, you ca do this by using such tools as Blindwrite suite or Clone cd. This applications can make perfect images of the cd in ISO format regardless of copy protection, then will allow you to write it to disk..that will give a perfect copy 100%

=Drew