Luna Start Button partially offscreen?

beltway

Hello,

I searched the forum with relevant words before posting but didn't find anything about this issue, so my apologies if this has been discussed before or if the issue is with an addon to XPize rather than XPize itself. Before I get wordy, here's a screenshot of the lower left corner of the desktop showing the start-button issue I'm posting about:

lowerleftscrn.jpg

Using any of the Luna color themes (I prefer 'Metallic' - I can't understand why MS didn't include an easy-on-the-eyes darker theme like that...) which I'm pretty sure are included with XPize (v4.0), the start button graphic appears to be half off-screen to the left. The visible right half of the Luna Startbutton is about the same size as the rectangular "Classic Windows" Start button, if that's any help. The MCE, Classic and XP themes all display their proper start button graphics.

The other computer on my LAN with XPize installed displays the same startbutton problem, also with the Luna themes only. That computer is running an earlier, beta version of XPize (one of the v4 RCs?).

Any help, info or workaround is welcome.

Thanks very much to the developers for XPize!

Edited by beltway

i am not sure if that VS is a part of XPize, try redownloading the VS, if that does not work, uninstall XPize.

if it goes back to normal, then it is an xpize problem, either xpize or an addon.

try just installing XPize with no add ons, if the problem does not appear, it is an addon

you can rule out the logon screen (i created it).

however i bet the problem lies with the visual style. try redownloading and installing it!