opera 9 tweak

surcix

ive already done this with opera 9 :)

so let me guess your comiing from firefox? lol

well go to toold<preferences<advanced<shortcuts<edit the standard keyboard layout<application<scroll down to new page and just change the keys

ive already done this with opera 9 :)

so let me guess your comiing from firefox? lol

well go to toold<preferences<advanced<shortcuts<edit the standard keyboard layout<application<scroll down to new page and just change the keys

Nah... he'd probably be coming from Opera 8. With Firefox Ctrl+N created a new page, unless you had an extention.

For Opera 9 and Firefox the default keyboard shortcuts are as follows:

Ctrl+N - New Window

Ctrl+T - New page/tab

In Opera 8 the keyboard shortcuts were:

Ctrl+N - New page

Ctrl+Alt+N - New window

But just follow the instructions as ripken204 suggested. If you can't find the keyboard shortcut that you're looking for, use the search function to search for "n". That should narrow it down for you.

See this post on my.opera.com. At the end are keyboard files for Opera 7.5 (Seven Five) and 8 (Eight) which restore all shortcuts to the ones in those old versions.

Of course, you can also copy your original keyboard.ini to your new installation. :)

thanks guys... it works... i am using opera since version 7... and i just updated from 8.5 to 9.0. i tried to modify this setting before posting but it did not work. thx a lot for your help.

one more thing Zxian... where can i find the cool win xp, opera, winamp, etc. images you have in your signature ?

Edited by surcix