Nine Day Computer Game Exhausts Boy

MSNwar

Nine day computer game exhausts boy

A 14-year-old Romanian boy has suffered a breakdown after reportedly playing a computer game for nine days and nights in a row.

Michel Savin collapsed in an internet cafe and was taken to hospital where doctors said he was physically and mentally exhausted.

His mother said he had become so addicted to playing Counter Strike that he had lost weight, missed classes and stopped washing.

Magda Savin, from Iasi, says she intends to ask the authorities to ban youngsters from internet cafes after 10pm.

Mrs Savin told National newspaper: "My son spends his nights and days in front of the computer playing this game.

"He missed hundreds of classes, he lies, steals things from the house to sell them and get money for the internet. He didn't wash for days and lost about 18lbs."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_76607...news.technology

Imagine the Bill aswell!! Personally i cant stick to game for more than 5 mins cause they just bore me now, i used to be the console addict but once i hit the online world i soon found games boring!

Now i only own a PS1 for Dance Dance Revolution games lol, and i dont even have a 3D Card in my PC now cause i sold it lol