messed up with unattended runonce command

Nepali

i have runonce command..

during installation UAXP, i have gave command to copy all the fonts in fonts folder.

Now the problem is to register the fonts.

now what i need is

when computer boots for the first time

it must do following task:

1. delete all scr files from system32

2. remove unwanted *.lnk files frm start menu

3. register fonts ( open font folder and automatically closes folder)

i have used autoit script now but it can't perform the task as i wanted... coz.. runonce executes before explorer loads,, so autoit script doesn't worked.

but if explorer is loaded it will work superb.

4. restart PC automatically after 1 min

i have used autoit script now but it can't perform the task as i wanted... coz.. runonce executes before explorer loads,, so autoit script doesn't worked.

but if explorer is loaded it will work superb.

4. restart PC automatically after 1 min

Two RunOnce keys are available. You must be using HKLM RunOnce? HKLM RunOnce waits for completion before loading the Desktop. HKCU runs when the startup folder does, and runs while the Desktop is active. I have not registered fonts unattended, but I use HKCU RunOnce to run my AutoIt script and it does well. HKCU RunOnce also removes those shortcuts in time that are not created until the desktop is active.

Oh and just in case you don't know you no longer need to use autoit to intall the fonts and you really have the option of making the sfx and then calling it from the batch file like any other prog or calling the utility dirctly just make sure your fonts are in the same folder along with the "'fonts.dat'" file.

cool?

Good luck.

Edited by dwit