How to turn off animations?

dwolf

Hello everyone. . . Anyone know a way to turn off the animations? You know, during copy, delete, etc? I have a very dark theme and the alpha bordering on the images doesn't appear to be too clean (not a knock, this release is AWESOME!), I just like to turn those off and kick 'em back to the old, simple ones.

Any ideas how this could be done via CMD line or the installer?

Thanks!

-- DW

Edited by dwolf

Hello everyone. . .  Anyone know a way to turn off the animations?  You know, during copy, delete, etc?  I have a very dark theme and the alpha bordering on the images doesn't appear to be too clean (not a knock, this release is AWESOME!), I just like to turn those off and kick 'em back to the old, simple ones.

Any ideas how this could be done via CMD line or the installer?

Thanks!

-- DW

Take original AVIs from shell32.dll with Reshacker or similar and replace XPize ones in C:\WINDOWS\XPize\Resources\shell32.dll (they must have same filename). Then, go to registry string [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\XPize\FILES] and edit shell32.dll's value to whatever you want. Finally run XPize Reloader and reboot.

Edited by XPero

Never mind. . . helps when you investigate prior to spewing something stupid out of your mouth. Answer -- to let the reloader know that something has changed and needs updated.

Thanks! Again, GREAT WORK!!