MP3 Player

lylo

Hiya guys, for a couple of years now, on bus journeys on the morning to college I've always used my MP3 compatible CD player, its been a nice lil toy for a xmas present and the things lasted and wared quite well.

Although the catch on the cover is broken now meaning it can't be closed properly so I gotta keep the thing in my pocket at all times to play it. The lazer is also dying on me a bit after some hardcore usage, the size of it isnt so friendly compared to newer things and well.... 700MB of MP3's can only go so far (although its better than nothing lol)

I'm after an MP3 player to continue it's legacy of blasting loud music into my ears while I drown out the rest of the world heh. I'd like one with a good battery life and preferrably one that can be recharged quickly. I always encode my music in 128kb/s and so size isn't too much of an issue to me. Basically, anything larger than 10GB is unnessecary for me, right now my music folders weigh in at around 6 I think. So a 5GB capacity would be nice, or as close to, give or take.

Although I don't wanna spend anymore than £200 on it, and I wouldn't really like the idea of going over £150 either, so if anyone can help out on an affordable, at the same time good MP3 player I'd be most appreciative. I've looked on google and ebay but was left rather confuzzled and a bit overwhelmed :wacko: