Macromedia Flash Player v8.0.22.0 Silent

Ngok

if u are using mozilla or firefoxl the software is for u...

just run it and it is automated already...

if for IE

do download another post at the unattended windows...

successful update i386 folder flash to be

You have version 8,0,22,0 installed!

Doesn't work for me. First, in GUI setup running my cmd file I uninstall the Flash 6 that comes with XP sp2 using Macromedia's uninstaller and, afterwhich, when I run install_flash_player it installs only the NPSWF32.dll and nothing else. I managed to get the cab file by cancelling Flash install from Macromedia's website after it had downloaded the cab archive. I then had to manually install the inf and register the ocx. Is there a way to do this unattended?

if anyone is interested, i'll be repacking the new / latest versions soon.

For those after silent / switchless install versions that is :)

Check the site in my sig in a day (same time tommorow as this post date - should have them for you all by then)

Cheers

N.

Doesn't work for me. First, in GUI setup running my cmd file I uninstall the Flash 6 that comes with XP sp2 using Macromedia's uninstaller and, afterwhich,  when I run install_flash_player it installs only the NPSWF32.dll and nothing else. I managed to get the cab file by cancelling Flash install from Macromedia's website after it had downloaded the cab archive. I then had to manually install the inf and register the ocx. Is there a way to do this unattended?

Check out here

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=55890

Macromedia offers both Flash and Shockwave in MSI format. You just have to sign up to get a "redistribution license" (free).

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/entitlem...flash_shockwave

(See attached)

Awesome, going there right now; and thanks

Yep - this is what i use / have used - and also (with the right license from the list) it gives the person redistribution rights too :D

...provided you dont modify the source ...which I dont.

Gonna get cracking on ready-made switchless installers for you all....will post again when done :)

Gonna do all versions if i get time so you can all choose what is appropriate for your personal preferences :D

Remember not to redistribute them tho (unless there it says anything on that - or theres a re-redistribution license lmfao ;))

Regards

Nath.

Edited by it_ybd

Yep - this is what i use / have used - and also (with the right license from the list) it gives the person redistribution rights too

...provided you dont modify the source ...which I dont.

Gonna get cracking on ready-made switchless installers for you all....will post again when done

Gonna do all versions if i get time so you can all choose what is appropriate for your personal preferences

Remember not to redistribute them tho (unless there it says anything on that - or theres a re-redistribution license lmfao )

Regards

Nath.

very nice m8 :thumbup