google sets

prathapml

Ha!! Instead of it helping you to extend a list with more of the same or similar, it is a challenge for you to get it to cough up something at all. I tried a list of four things and it gave two of the things I gave it back ( fluke, planaria, platyhelminthes (yes, I had to look up the spelling) and flatworm. It gave back fluke and flatworm ( yeah, I already had those)) and on another try it added auto and machine on the list I gave it: car and automobile. At the moment it looks like it is definately in it's infancy and doesn't have much of a data bank to draw on. Their examples show common, mundane and lists with similar words, such as 'blank' University ( their example ). Their example gives you a nice long list of ~30 results. Put in Georgia Tech ( I wonder if it ignored this one because it had Georgia University of Technology in it's own list), Mississipi State and North Carolina University and it comes back with a list of about ten schools.

DL

Ok, check this out. I post this message and I catch, out of the corner of my eye, the the Google ads at the bottom of the page. "Intesitnal Fluke", "Liver Fluke", "Tape Worms" and "Human Parasite Worms". Garggghhhhhhhh.

Edited by DL

Hm, it worked rather well for me. I put in Earth and Water and it came up with things like Fire, Wind, Wood, etc... Then I tried MP3, WAV, MID, SPC and NSF and it spat out a buttload of file extensions, though few were audio-related, like JPG, BAK and MDB.

It does Pokémon very well. :P

I tried it again and I put in - author, writer, book - and it gave back

Book

Writer

Author

Title

Food

Other

editor

keywords

branches

fix

date

state

misc

Subject

music

smell

flavor

holiday

animal

color

hobby

Publisher

Most of those just confuse me as to how relevant they are.

I tried movie, script and dialogue. No results.

<shrug>

DL