Logitech MX610

Zxian

8118.jpg8121.jpg8122.jpg

Experience the world's first smart mouse.

2.4 GHz cordless--5X greater range

Automatically detects and eliminates wireless interference for a level of reliability that conventional 27MHz can't match. The ultra-compact receiver plugs directly into a USB port, eliminating clutter.

Auto turn-off

Extend battery life with the automatic on/off feature. Mouse automatically turns on when your PC turns on, sleeps when your PC sleeps, and turns off when your PC is off. Battery indicator alerts you when batteries are low.

Email and IM Notification Buttons

Instant, one-touch access to email and messages. Buttons light up so you can see when new messages arrive from selected friends, even if you´re not in front of your PC. Easy to switch on or off and configure.

Performance Laser-Tracking

State-of-the-art laser technology for unmatched precision and control. Works flawlessly on surfaces where optical mice can´t go.

Tilt Wheel Plus Zoom™

The perfect tool for viewing digital photos and spreadsheets. Instantly zoom in and out; scroll horizontally or vertically.

Forward, Back and Volume Controls

The MX™610 puts volume and mute controls at your fingertips. Use the forward/back buttons to quickly browse web sites and large documents, or customize the controls to fit your style.

Source - Logitech

:o

I'm stunned... This thing looks soo pretty! I'm grabbing one the moment I can find it in stores...