babylon NOT work UNDER xp SP2

chee

hi,all

last night i installed sp2 and ie7beta (i'm 100% sure that i've installed them correctly and then do both function as desired),but i got this problem tonight when i ran Babylon Pro V 5.05 in sp2:

i can't see any glossaries information in the lower-right panel when typing any word into the search bar, and the "glossary" option of "configuration" the menu of Babylon gives nothing, though i'm sure that modules of eng-ger-en, en-ja-en have been installed. 'adding glossaries" and re-installation of babylon DID NOT sovle this problem.

later, i added "babylon" as an allowed exception in the build-in firewall of sp2 (no 3rd party firewall and no antivirus software were installed on my pc) but DID NOT help solve this.

under sp1, Babylon goes well, and i could always see the pop-up message when i start Babylon since i do not disable this pop-up reminder.

since i don't want to rollback to sp1.

could any one help me out of this? i've searched the net with Google but without an answer.

any suggestions would be appriciated

bow~

thanks,Boooggy.

since the sp2 was downloaded from M$ official site and i'm no expert of slipstreaming :(

is it that the loading the glossaries when Babylon starts violates some mechanisms in sp2?

hope there's a workaround

:)