creating standalone iso's

Rodney

ok ive used a autorun program to launch a small program that will create a standalone iso of the installs in my setup. the only problem i have is that after choosing which os to setup, my autoboot dvd directly boots that os. i removed the fixboot.bin (i think that was the name) so the "press any key to boot blah blah" doesnt come up yet again. what im wondering is that with cdimage.exe can i specify it to include in the iso more then one directory? i want to store the fixboot.bin file somewhere outside of the installation folders so that i am not prompted to "press any key" when i normally use it.

the reason i need this done is because some of the versions of the os i did are unattended installs, when they reboot, if the cd drive is set to be checked first, it will just boot the cd again instead of continuing with my setup. any suggestions are welcome

He means in your batch file that runs cdimage, copy all the files to your HDD and copy the bootfix.bin over as well, then create the image. Afterwards, delete the folder on your HDD. Here is an example of how I do something similar on my Preinstall DVD:

@ECHO OFF
IF NOT EXIST %SystemDrive%\ntldr GOTO 9XCOPY

:NTCOPY
XCOPY .\XPPro %SystemDrive%\XPPro /E /I /H /Y /K > NUL
XCOPY ..\Installs %SystemDrive%\XPPro\Installs /E /I /H /Y /K > NUL
REN %SystemDrive%\XPPro\i386\winnt.bak winnt.sif
cdimage.exe -lXPPRO_PRE -t08/04/2004,07:00:00 -b.\xpboot.bin -h -o -m -n %SystemDrive%\XPPro %SystemDrive%\XPPRO_PRE.ISO
PAUSE
ECHO.
ECHO Cleaning up files from %SystemDrive%
RD /S /Q %SystemDrive%\XPPro
GOTO EXIT

:9XCOPY
ECHO.
ECHO This process cannot be performed under Win9x
ECHO Please use a WinNT-based machine.
PAUSE

:EXIT

Simply modify it to copy what you need it to and you're set.