C&C Generals Problem..

ThA_FiLeR

My bro is havin this problem with his installation of C&C Renegade keeps on self-defeating.. Really weird, when he plays multiplayer/solo play he goes and build crap for like a minute or two, then outa itself all his junk explodes and he gets told that he has been defeated, he re-installed it twice, even copied my installation once, then even copied my reg once.. Anyone know how to fix this?

:rolleyes::D

I had the same problem with Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. Happened when I changed the WinXP serial, had to reinstall all over again :D

shame that westwood (or is it crappy EA now :) ) didn't remove the bug in Generals.

Ight its settled, i talked to my mate and he let me know that if a report is written up on what exactly the bug does and all the steps you do to have it happen, he would send a memeo to some of the guys working on their next patch...

so FiLeR see what you can do and maybe we can get this bug solved soon....

=Drew

For some reason, I applied the latest patch fine, and when he does it, he gets the dfeat bug.. So now we are both re-installing it, and we're just gonna use stock versions, so no updates, this should work.... And on the xp serials part, we both have different ones...

hmm, we can now play LAN, only my animations are very laggy, like when you move stuff around, though when you move around the map real quick theres now lag.. time to check the forums, or just deal with it.. game's really awesome, I wasn't even that much of a fan for strategy games.. we played for 2hrs straight...