Control Panel Prob.

Drewdatrip

For some reason when i brought up a webpage while i had the contol panel up the right side which has defalt backround color of a blueish purple, has changed to white. i have no idea why this happened, nor how to change. anyone got a clue?

-drew

Guest LouCypher

I'd have to GUESS a theme did it. But it looks like you're still running Luna Blue, so maybe I'm wrong? I know what you're talking about now but I have no idea how to change it back.

You might possibly check out TweakXP. IIRC there is an option there to make your Control Panel go back to the dumbed down interface if you've switched it to classic view (like Win2k). It doesn't look like you've done that BUT if you checked it and unchecked it in TweakXP it *MIGHT* restore the color back. I dunno. I like the way it looks better as it is than with the gray background or whatever it was before.

Nope, TweakUI is a-ok, Just the user using it may screw things up, so be careful when going through Tweakui and make sure the tweaks you applying are a need base not a "Oh this looks cool" kinda thing......that will get you into trouble.

-XPerties