where Online can i Take IQ Test NY State?

kurt476

ok, i really want too take a f****** IQ test asap if there is one online that will actually do it for NY STATE for SSI. Dose Anybudy know where online i can take this with out making a F******* a pointment too a building instead of going out of my Home?

my life is messed up man i need this asap thanx ;)

Edited by kurt476

Am I understanding this right? You are in a TECH FORUM asking on advice where you can take a test to prove that you are too dumb to work?

Sorry if I am reading this wrong, but thats how it sounds.

Am I understanding this right? You are in a TECH FORUM asking on advice where you can take a test to prove that you are too dumb to work?

Sorry if I am reading this wrong, but thats how it sounds.

No you aren't reading this right i'm ask where the hell if there is a site on the web i need too find a New York State site that dose test like this. the thing is that i want too take this again so it can be redone. i haven't toke my fine test that why i am asking if there is a site like this. i been looking on google i probebly don't see on the list. and also i didn't know where to go to ask this kind of ? maybe some1 has too know out there ;)

Edited by kurt476

i really would love too show the state what's it all about.

thanx anys it's worth a try at least to find the site, thought i would share it with ppl oh well. i thought that there was one online so it be more easier than going out house without a drink at least.

i was like what the f*** man i have internet why can't i do it online? hmmm

Edited by kurt476

i was like what the f*** man i have internet why can't i do it online? hmmm

Uhh..just a crazy thought, but maybe they want to make sure it is actually YOU who is taking the test.

Edited by dman